How Grand Canyon Title Short Sale Division Can Help You?
Did you know that the average short sale takes over 60 hours to complete? Do you have that kind of extra time to devote to every short sale transaction you have in your pipeline?
Don’t let the endless paperwork and phone calls to lenders stop you from going after new business.
Grand Canyon Title can help you reduce your workload by 50% or more by facilitating the short sale process.
How much does this time saving service cost the agent or the seller? FINALLY, a way to help smooth this process and ensure a more timely closing. Here are the 5 simple steps to working with us:
- Step 1: Seller contacts their lender and advises them of their desire to do a short sale. At that point the seller can inquire as to if they will qualify for any government or lender incentive programs.
- Step 2: Real Estate Professional takes listing and gives short sale package from Grand Canyon Title to Seller to fill out. This package will be submitted with all supporting documents as soon as you have a fully executed contract. It is very important that all documents submitted be filled out completely. Supporting documents from the seller should not be collected until there is an accepted offer. These documents can be E Mailed, Faxed or Picked up from your office. Let us know what works best for you!
- Step 3: Contact your favorite escrow officer and open escrow as usual – PLEASE LET THEM KNOW THAT YOU WILL BE USING GCTA SHORT SALE DIVISION TO FACILITATE THE SHORT SALE.
- Step 4: A Short sale processor is assigned to your file and will notify agent once file is complete and initiated.
- Step 5: The Short Sale Division follows up with the bank on a regular basis through approval and keeps you “in the loop” by providing regular updates.
***All negotiations are handled by YOU the Licensed Real Estate Professional. As the facilitator of the short sale we will notify you of any pending negotiations needed.
Are you a Short Sale client with Grand Canyon Title Agency? You can access your account here: