Grand Canyon Title Agency is always looking to expand our team of experts and encourage active title, escrow and sales personnel to submit their resume. We know that part of achieving a successful team is to always be hiring people who strive for success and have a desire to be in a close knit working atmosphere.
If you are interested in any of the job openings below at Grand Canyon Title Agency: Contact Careers@gcta.com
Grand Canyon Title Agency is an equal opportunity employer and invites all qualified persons including minorities, veterans, disabled and women to apply.
Purpose of the position
The Escrow Officer is responsible for the timely and thorough completion of residential or commercial real estate transactions and refinance transactions and must possess the knowledge and experience necessary to handle any situation that may arise in the escrow process.
Obtain and maintain escrow accounts while adhering to all Company policies and Government regulations.
- Manage the entire closing process including compliance with the purchase contract, lenders instructions, title requirements and company policies.
- Initiate opening and closing of escrow
- Order and clear title reports
- Prepare all documents necessary to ensure title insurance can be issued at close of escrow
- Obtain all required signatures
- Ensure that all payoffs and invoices have been accurately collected, paid and delivered.
- Delegate and coordinate to and with escrow assistants and/or assistant escrow officers, if needed
- May be asked to take on leadership responsibilities in the absence of the Branch Manager
- Book of business which may include residential resale, residential refinance, commercial resale or commercial refinance
- General computer knowledge
- Sound knowledge of AAR Contract
- Sound knowledge about working process of escrow
- General knowledge of Escrow software
- Current working knowledge of GFE HUD
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Professional presentation
- Customer service oriented
- Attention to detail
- General management skills
- Stress management
- Information management
- Maintain Confidentiality
- Problem solving skills
Based On Experience